We are looking to recruit a Y3/4 Phase Leader for this large Primary School in Medway.
- 5 days a week
- The school community is driven by a strong focus on teamwork, collaboration and supporting the learning of all
You will need to plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans to the highest standards, mark all pupils work and assess their ability levels.
The successful Candidate will be required to attend an interview and lesson observation at the school.
To be considered for this position, you must possess the following skills/qualifications:
- Hold UK QTS or QTLS
- Great keystage knowledge to the levels required
- Be an excellent communicator and team player
- Manage pupil target levels and motivate students to increase ability levels
As a Three R’s teacher, you will receive the below mentioned benefits:
- Local work with excellent pay
- Dedicated consultant supported by a small team
- PAYE weekly payment
- On call facility making us contactable 24/7
Please submit your CV and we will contact you shortly!