We are looking to recruit a long term Y1 Teacher in Maidstone for January, details as follows:
- 5 days a week
- Teaching a Y1 Class with parallel Y1 Teacher support
- Ongoing booking with scope for permanent employment
You will need to plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans to the highest standards, mark all pupils work and assess their ability levels.
The successful Candidate will be required to attend an interview and lesson observation at the school.
To be considered for this position, you must possess the following skills/qualifications:
- Hold UK QTS or QTLS (or have extensive instructor knowledge with FE or Post Compulsory qualification)
- Great keystage knowledge to the levels required
- Be an excellent communicator and team player
- Manage pupil target levels and motivate students to increase ability levels
As a Three R’s teacher, you will receive the below mentioned benefits:
- Local work with excellent pay
- 2-3 dedicated consultants
- PAYE weekly payment
- On call facility making us contactble 24/7
Please submit your CV and we will contact you shortly!