We have several requests for PE teachers in EAST KENT. Dover, Ashford, Folkestone Etc... These positions are on a supply basis. We would love to hear from you.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- A good subject knowledge of PE, in teaching both KS3 to GCSE
- Be an outstanding engaging teacher with a proven record of successful results.
- Be experienced in tracking student progress across key stages and lead intervention for students who are not making expected progress
- Great communication skills
- Be able to motivate students and improve their confidence
- Excellent behaviour management skills
As a Teacher with Three R’s, you will benefit from:
- Excellent competitive rates
- 2 dedicated Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Weekly pay through the PAYE system
- Local work on the basis you require it, part time, full time, day to day, long term or permanent
We do get positions in every day so if this doesn’t sound right for you, please do contact Carly to discuss other options