As a Teacher with Three R’s, you will benefit from:
- Excellent competitive rates of pay
- A great home/work life balance as we can offer work that suits you
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Weekly pay through the PAYE system
- Flexibility to work where and when you want
Do you have a passion for Learning? Would you like to be part of a child centred team? Are you committed to high standards and continuous school improvement? This Maidstone Primary School is seeking an innovative and inspirational KS2 teacher and leader who can share the best teaching and development practices. Additionally, they would like someone who positively promotes inclusion, has high expectations for all children, and has a good knowledge of the curriculum and assessment.
Full time temporary role with an immediate start through to the end of term 6.
You should have the following:
- Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Be an outstanding engaging teacher with a proven record of successful results
- Be able to motivate students and improve their confidence
- Committed to the maximum possible prospects and pupil results
- Aims to be a resourceful and dynamic member of the school team
- Has a enthusiasm for teaching and tuition
- Excellent behaviour management skills
Please contact us today to register.