KS2 – Sittingbourne
We are seeking a teacher that can motivate and engage students in the learning environment. The school offer a caring, encouraging environment, enabling all members of the school community to grow in self-esteem, individuality and independence.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Great communication skills
- Be able to motivated students and improve their confidence
This role is for a Y5 Teacher to cover maternity leave from September.
As a Teacher with Three R’s, you will benefit from:
- Excellent competitive rates
- 2 dedicated Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Weekly pay through the PAYE system
We do get positions in every day so if this doesn’t sound right for you, please do contact Nicki Curry to discuss other options.