As a Teacher with Three R’s, you will benefit from:
- Excellent competitive rates of pay
- A great home/work life balance as we can offer work that suits you
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultants to support you
- Weekly pay through the PAYE system
- Flexibility to work where and when you want
Are you a passionate, creative and dynamic teacher of Geography? Do you enjoy teaching a focused and engaged students who are ambitious to succeed?
If so, we would be excited to hear from you as we have an Independent school in Folkestone who are are willing to reward experience, and yet are equally keen to welcome a newly qualified colleague. Their most our most valued resource is their staff.
The successful candidate will teach GCSE, Year 12 and Year 13 students, as well as undertaking the role of Group Tutor and leading a Sports, Culture and Service class.
This temporary role (Maternity Cover). is from September 2022 to 31 December 2022.
We are keen to hear from you if you are:
- an excellent classroom practitioner
- well-organised, proactive and able to work effectively as part of a team
- excited at the prospect of teaching bright, hard-working students
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to inspire highly able and well-motivated students to fulfil and exceed their potential
- a dynamic and supportive working environment
- opportunities for professional development
You should have the following:
- Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Be an outstanding engaging teacher with a proven record of successful results
- Be able to motivate students and improve their confidence
- Committed to the maximum possible prospects and pupil results
- Aims to be a resourceful and dynamic member of the school team
- Has a enthusiasm for teaching and tuition
- Excellent behaviour management skills
Please contact us today to register.