Three R’s Teacher Recruitment was established 20 years ago, in this time we have worked tirelessly to build a reputation with both teachers and schools in Kent to be proud of.
With 5 Offices in Kent, we have a genuine understanding of the local schools in the area, from the best place to park to the right post code to put in your sat-nav, we are there to guide you through every step of the way. We take the time to really get to know our teachers, so that we can most effectively place them in schools which they are best suited too.
If you are looking for a change or a new challenge, contact us today to have a confidential chat with one of our qualified recruiters.
As a Teacher with Three R’s, you will benefit from:
Excellent competitive rates of pay
A great home/work life balance as we can offer work that suits you
Dedicated Recruitment Consultants to support you
Weekly pay through the PAYE system
Flexibility to work where and when you want
We are looking for Teachers and Teaching Assistant's to work in Primary Schools across Kent. For Day-to-Day assignments and short- and long-term contracts
We are currently looking for English teachers for varies roles in secondary schools all across Kent!
You should have the following:
- Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Be an outstanding engaging teacher with a proven record of successful results
- Be able to motivate students and improve their confidence
- Committed to the maximum possible prospects and pupil results
- Aims to be a resourceful and dynamic member of the school team
- Has a enthusiasm for teaching and tuition
- Excellent behavior management skills
- Will communicate conscientiously with the Inclusion team, parents, and professionals
Please contact us today to register.